CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-24T22:02:47+00:002005 Chrysler Sebring CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-24T22:02:47+00:00
- check rear struts front done already
- CHECK FOR SERVICE WITH COOLANT, TRANS FLUID, BRAKE FLUID
- CHECK CABIN AND AIR FILTERS
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Sedan Both Sides – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
- 4 WHEEL ALIGNMENT, INCLUDES COMPLETE INSPECTION OF ALL FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION AND STEERING COMPONENTS. ADJUST CASTER, CAMBER AND TOE IN OF FRONT AND REAR END TO FACTORY SPECIFICATIONS, STRAIGHTEN STEERING WHEEL IF NEEDED. DOES NOT INCLUDE REPLACEMENT
- Install K6704 Kit Flush and power steering and install new fluid
- REMOVE CONTAMINATED ANTIFREEZE, FLUSH HEATER AND COOLING SYSTEM, REFILL WITH FRESH ANTIFREEZE AND TEST TO -20 DEGREES.
- Road test vehicle for shift points. Install trans cleaner and connect flushing machine. Flush and install factory recommended fluid to proper level. Install transmission additive and road test. Re-check for ant leaks top-off fluid to proper level
- Brake fluid is essential for the operation of a car's brakes. … A brake system flush includes removing the existing fluid and moisture out of the system and replacing it with new, clean, fluid. A brake fluid flush ensures proper brake system performance and increases the lifespan of your brake system components.
- COOLANT BOTTLE
CAROL A. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/23/2021